Opening a quick-service restaurant is a great way to enjoy more career freedom by investing in a thriving industry. We’ve made the process of getting started simple, and we believe there’s never been a better time to take the leap. Read on to learn more about the industry trends that bolster our opportunity and how we can help you leverage them.
Why Invest Now?
It’s no secret that chicken is having a moment. This classic American favorite has consistently been in-demand throughout our 50+ years in business, and it’s enjoyed special popularity in recent years.
QSR Magazine reports:
Chicken is seeing extraordinary growth in U.S. quick-service and fast-casual restaurants. According to the market research firm Euromonitor International, chicken sales at these units jumped 42.1% between 2011 and 2016. A significant portion is fried, a category that’s “flourishing”…The top seven chicken chains in this year’s QSR 50 predominantly serve fried chicken items.
How Golden Chick Helps
Start Your Chicken Franchise
Starting your chicken franchise is easier than ever when you team up with Golden Chick. We’re dedicated to helping all our franchisees get their doors open as quickly and efficiently as possible. A few of the ways we do that include:
- Providing you with comprehensive training to get you up-to-speed on our business model
- Granting you access to valuable resources (such as marketing materials, operations manuals, ongoing training, and time-tested policies and procedures) that help you to open and operate your restaurant
- Helping you find just the right location for your new franchise
- Guiding you throughout the process of securing the equipment, fixtures, and other necessities required to open your doors
- Strong supply chain with bulk purchasing power, which allows us to pass on the savings to our franchisees
We’ve opened quick-service restaurants across the Southeast and our experience is invaluable to our franchisees.
The best way to learn more about the stages involved in starting your chicken franchise is to review our Franchising Process page under the Franchise Opportunity tab. There, we break down the key steps to ownership.
The first step in the process is to contact us. Whether you have specific questions or just want more information, we’ll be glad to help.